Leaving a review on Google requires a GMAIL ACCOUNT.
If you need to create one, CLICK HERE.
If you prefer to use a Laptop or Desktop
to leave your review on GOOGLE, CLICK HERE.
If you prefer to provide Private Feedback
to our attorneys, CLICK HERE.
To leave a review on Google, using a smart phone, complete the form below
and in a couple of clicks your review will be posted.
* This procedure requires a text message to be sent containing a link. You must agree to receive this text message to leave your review.
After this process is complete, we will no longer send you texts.
When leaving a review on Google, you will be asked to accept the following
Terms of Service:
- I acknowledge that the statements made in my testimonial are true and accurate.
- I certify that the opinions expressed in my testimonial or review are mine and mine alone.
- I understand that submitting fake or even false reviews about products or services is illegal.
- By clicking the “Accept Terms And Submit” button I understand that my review or testimonial along with my IP address and other contact information will be stored for reference.
- By clicking the “Accept Terms And Submit” button I am fully aware and give permission for my authentic testimonial or review, herein witnessed by Reputation Database a 3rd party testimonial verification service, to be posted on my behalf on online websites, online review sites and for any other marketing purposes or promotions.